You see, what you want for your life is specific and unique. What YOU find fascinating leaves others puzzled. What you WANT is a gift given to you. It is right there, waiting, urging you forward to a more meaningful life.
Pay attention. Nurture your interests. If you have an interest in a growing field, there are numerous ways to dig deeper and discover if it is right for you. Here are some ideas:
- Research your topic on the web. Read all the latest articles. Find the RSS feeds, blogs and podcasts on your topic.
- Talk to friends and family. See what connections they can make for you.
- Learn about local companies involved in that arena. Get to know people who work there.
- Take a few online courses to understand the field better. There are free courses at www.edx.org, www.openculture.com/
freeonlinecourses and www.coursera.org.
- Research jobs in the field. See if your current skills can match up with a job.
Get to work exploring your desire. It’s meant just for you..